A FEBRUARY TO REMEMBER
Science has shown that loving and stable relationships can help improve individuals’ ability to manage stress and can help to decrease anxiety and depression. This February, couples are invited to retreat to Zulal Wellness Resort with its new “A February to Remember” overnight experience designed to help develop and nurture strong relationships. Guests can hole up in blissful solitude in the resort’s Qataf Suite, a villa-style with stunning beach views, the villa boasts a private terrace, personal steam room and jacuzzi, and a swimming pool set within lush gardens. For those looking to make their stay extra special, a private helicopter transfer from Doha can also be added when booking for the night of February 14th.
For more information or reservations, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone/Whatsapp: +974 4477 6555
YOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING
• One-night stay in Qataf Suite
• Private candlelit dinner
• Wellness breakfast and lunch
• A Health & Wellness Consultation
• 3 spa treatments per guest in-villa or in a VIP treatment room
• A set of personally embroidered pyjamas
• A special room decoration
• Access to the wellness centre facilities such as gymnasium, hydrothermal area, sauna, steam and outdoor pool
• Access to daily group exercise and relaxation classes
• In-room herbal teas and wellness minibar
• Three pieces of laundry per night of stay
MAKE YOUR STAY EXTRA SPECIAL WITH A SCENIC HELICOPTER TRANSFER
For those looking to make their stay extra special, a scenic private helicopter transfer from Doha can also be available for those booking the night of February 14th with minimum 7-day advance reservation.
Price is QAR 39,999 for two people, available from 1-28 February 2023, and QAR 49,999 for a stay inclusive of private helicopter transfer, available for bookings on 14th February.
SERENITY ACTIVITIES CALENDAR
Be sure to make the most of our daily timetable of activities that are designed to enrich your Zulal experience for learning, being active, focusing on your well-being, spending time as a family, and simply taking time out from your daily routine.LEARN MORE